RUNI - Danish Engineering
RUNI A/S is a Danish screw-compactor manufacturer, located in a region with a long tradition for eco-technology, machine manufacture and metalwork.
RUNI’s machines are used to add value to a large number of different materials, either by making them suitable for recycling and onward sale, or by reducing costs of transport, disposal or energy consumption.
At RUNI we develop our machines ourselves on the basis of many years’ experience. This development work leads to constantly improving results and new areas of utilisation.
By far the majority of our solutions are customised to meet precisely our customers’ requirements and the specific purposes. We can do this because we construct each machine ourselves from a number of sub-components.
RUNI’s machines are built from strong materials for hard work. Reliable, dependable and easy to use.
Facts about RUNI
- Established 1973
- Solid financial base
- 3,000 m² light, efficient and modern production facility
- Team of qualified, skilled smiths and fitters
- Own development facility with constructors and mechanical engineers
- 3D CAD work stations (SolidWorks and Pro Engineer)
- Member of Danish Export Association